Wednesday, March 14, 2007

en6ageet


So My Clone Damoush 6agatny ( weeks ago) and 6anashet el mawdoo3 sheway but today is the 6ag day


1. My name ?

Dima


2. Where did we meet?


Mahjoob

3. How well do you know me (a lot, not so much, not at all)?

A lot


4. When you first knew me what was your first impression?

She is Me !!!


5. Am I shy or outgoing?

Depends on the mood


6. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

Depends on the mood


7. Do you consider me a friend?

More than afriend , you're a sister


8. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?

Damoush


9. What song(if any)reminds you of me?

Elissa " Kermalak"


10. Do I remind you of any characters on TV?

Pepper Dines


11. A feature that you like about me?

كلك على بعضك حلووووووووو


12. A feature that you dislike about me ?

El 6anash


13. If you could give me anything, what would it be?

Black and White Diamond Ring


14. If we spent a day together…..where would we go and what would we do?

SPA , Gossip 3ala el 3alam ely We know :ch:


15. If you could describe me in one word, what would it be?

Sister


16. What word do I say all the time?

Haboul , tafgees , errrrrrrrr


17. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the most?

like them all except el Tags :mob:


18. which of the posts I posted on my blog do you like the least?

Tags

Damoush guess what I Tag You Back

2 comments:

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

loooooool ana ba6anesh :smily bifakker wein yehrob: ana busy woman heloul :( al zay illi 3anjad

thanks for FINALLY taking the time :evil: w mwah bannouteh :hug tafghees: lol bless!

Flower^Angel said...

he3 busy mo busy not on me lady :ag:

ana waraky wa el zaman 6aweel he3 :ch:

i will keep commenting/pming/emailing w 7ata smsing :ch: